Welcome To Mount Fitness!
Since 1995, Mount Fitness has been open to the public with affordable memberships for individuals and families. Unlike other clubs, there are no additional fees for our group fitness classes, yoga classes, swimming pool use, or tanning.
Our Mission: To provide opportunities to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Fitness Center Highlights
Mount Fitness is one of the largest fitness centers in the region. Our 65,000-square-foot facility includes:
✓ A six-lane, 25-yard swimming pool for lap swimming and swimming lessons
✓ More than 85 fitness programs for every level and ability
✓ Three full-size, indoor basketball courts
✓ Outdoor tennis and basketball courts
✓ A 440-meter outdoor running track
✓ Two regulation racquetball courts
✓ State-of-the-art weight training and cardiovascular equipment
✓ On-site childcare while you work out
✓ Summer sports camp programs
- Recumbent Bikes
- Elliptical Machines
- Life Cycles
- Trixter bikes
- Adaptive motion trainers
- Rowing Machines
- Octane Lateral Elliptical
- Octane Elliptical
- Selectorized equipment
- Plate-loaded machines
- Free weight equipment (barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, plates, etc.)
- Medicine balls, steps, resistance tubing, plyo boxes, etc.
- TRX Mounts
- Peg Board
- Personal training available
- Gymnasium (Three multipurpose courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, pickleball, etc.)
- Group fitness area
- Punching bags
- TRX Mounts
- Indoor playground
- 2 regulation racquetball courts (walk-in play unless courts are reserved)
- Separate area on the third floor for quiet, yoga classes
- Wide-open space with shaded windows
- Mats, blankets, yoga bricks, and yoga mats
Pool schedule is available online or at the front desk.
Lap Swimming: Typically two lanes available for members to swim during the regular pool operating hours (unless noted otherwise on schedule).
Open Swim: Open swimming for families and general use of the pool are available during all hours (except where noted otherwise on schedule).
Available to all members who are participating in a program at Mount Fitness. Learn more about Mount Fitness’s Kids Care here.
Ready to Join?
To learn more about membership pricing and to get started, click here.